- colours are poured together and will intermix in the model. A 'fast' marble can create less blending of the colours, whereas a 'slow' marble will have the colours mix and blend quite a bit.
- colours are poured in a layering swirl, similar to a candy cane effect
- colours are poured in distinct areas (ex. sucker area of the tentacle one colour, and the body/shaft a different colour; the lower part of the bull one colour, split at the medial ring so the upper part is a different colour)
- colours are poured on top of each other, where the top colour is poured first and blends/mixes down into the bottom colour.
- choose one colour throughout your item. Some products only allow for one colour, which is indicated by the options on the listing.